A: Oh Yeah!
B: Oh Yeah! (Chilly Gonzales Remix)
• Housse De Racket made their name as musicians for hire in Paris. Victor and Pierre have previously worked with Phoenix, Air, The Teenagers, Gonzales and Benjamin Diamond (Stardust), either as session guys in the studio or live on stage.
• Forty Love, Housse De Racket's debut album was produced by Gonzales and Renaud Letang. They also produced Peaches, Feist, Jamie Lidell. It is a concept album about giving up a glittering career in tennis to win the love of a girl, by forming a band. Forty Love contains recent French Top 15 hit single, Oh Yeah!
• Oh Yeah! will be released in the UK as two digital EPs and a limited edition 7" featuring remixes by the new breed of production talent from across the World including Keenhouse (USA), Bestrack (France), Barretso (Chile), The Lowbrows (Japan) as well as more established names like Tonka (Germany) and Gonzales (Canada).
• Forty Love will be released in the UK in August 2010, and will come with a bonus remix album.
• First UK single, Synthétiseur was released on the renowned 50 Bones label, and became one of the most blogged tracks of 2009, even bigged up by Kanye West on his Universecity blog.
• Victor and Pierre are currently recording their second album in France. It's being produced by Philippe Zdar, whose production work includes Phoenix, The Rapture, Sebastien Tellier, Tiga and Cassius.
• So far, the press have warmly received Housse. Press quotes include...
“This French duo straddle the line between Vampire Weekend and Phoenix – which is a very good thing to straddle indeed” Music Week (UK)
“Daft Punk, Air and Phoenix have finally found their heirs” Les Echos (France)
“This is magnificent fun, ticking all my boxes like a robot doing a Census”
“A catchy and unconventional debut album with outstanding single Oh Yeah!”
Dazed & Confused (UK)